Please read the policies. Waiver link is at the bottom.
MetroRock reserves the right to add or change its policies from time to time. Any such addition or change to these policies will be posted in the lobby of MetroRock and on www.MetroRock.com/williamsburg. All visitors using MetroRock are required to inform themselves of MetroRock rules and any rule changes.
- All visitors MUST check in at the front desk, or, for outdoor activities, at the designated registration area.
- All visitors must sign a Participant Agreement, Assumption of Risk and Responsibility, and Release of Liability
- Parents and guardians are responsible for the behavior of their children, including compliance with all rules and policies, while at MetroRock.
- Memberships, punchcards, and day passes are non-transferable.
- MetroRock is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property of visitors while in or on the premises, parking lots, other areas within the vicinity of MetroRock, or at any outdoor facilities or venues.
- No hard sole shoes or beverages (except water) are permitted on the padded carpet at any time.
- Please pick up after yourself. Help to keep MetroRock clean for yourself and others.
- No smoking, drugs, or alcohol are permitted at any time in MetroRock, or at MetroRock events.
- All sales are final for goods and services. Exceptions are outlined in our refund policy. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges for climbing equipment.
- MetroRock staff have the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to determine unsafe and inappropriate behavior and to revoke climbing privileges, either temporarily or permanently for such behavior.
- Boulderers may only “topout” on bouldering structures and climb where designated by MetroRock staff.
- Climbing instruction is to be provided by qualified MetroRock staff only.
- Route setting shall be performed only by those authorized by MetroRock.
If you need to cancel an event, we offer a full refund if the cancellation occurs 21 days or more before the event. If you are altering your booking within that period, we are happy to offer a credit for use at MetroRock, minus the deposit. We will not offer a refund for no-shows or cancellations within 48 hours before the event.