MetroRock’s Climbing Club, Rec Team and Weekday Camp provides a fun way for youth climbers ages 5 and up to experience the world of climbing during the school year.
Our low instructor-to-student ratio ensures individualized attention as your child learns climbing technique and safety in a fun, social environment. The program is for kids from kindergarten through early highschool, with activities for all abilities and ages.
- The Climbing Club is for kids who are new to climbing or want to climb independently. Climbers have the opportunity to climb the boulders, auto belays and top ropes while learning basic technique and climbing lingo. Morning sessions meet Monday and Friday from 10:30-noon. Afternoon sessions meet Monday, Wednesday, or Friday from 3:30-5. Most participants choose one day per week but multiple are allowed.
- The Recreational Team is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 - 6:30. Sign up for one day or sign up for both at a discounted rate. This program is intended for children who want to join a developmental training program to become a better climber. It is the first step to joining our Youth Team
- Climbing Camp is a Wednesday morning program designed to give kids a longer format program in response to the Coronavirus impact on education and school schedules. It meets from 9am to 12pm on Wednesdays. Participants will experience much of the same climbing development as the Club, but with some non-climbing specific activities added to keep things interesting.
Session 1: Week of Sept. 14 - Week of Oct. 26 (7 weeks)
Session 2: Week of Nov. 2 - Week of Dec. 14 (6 weeks - no classes Thanksgiving Week)
- Climbing Club: $235 for 6 week session, one day per week.
- Recreational Team: $266 per 6 week session for one day/week, $500 for twice/week.
- Climbing Camp: $300 per 6 week session for one day/week.
*Can’t do a full session or want to try the class out before committing? Call us to set up a drop in or prorate a full session. 5% discount applies for siblings and multi-session signups.
* Programs do NOT meet during school vacation weeks or holidays but DO meet on single day holidays. Ask about our break camps to keep the fun going! If you have unique scheduling requirements, please give us a call and we will try to accommodate you.