MetroRock’s Little Pebbles, Climbing Club, and Rec Team provide a fun way for youth climbers ages 5 and up to experience the world of climbing during the school year.
Our low instructor-to-student ratio ensures individualized attention as your child learns climbing technique and safety in a fun, social environment. The program is for kids from kindergarten through early highschool, with activities for all abilities and ages.
- The Climbing Club is for kids who are new to climbing or want to climb independently. Climbers have the opportunity to climb the boulders, auto belays and top ropes while learning technique and climbing lingo. Afternoon sessions meet Monday, Wednesday, or Friday from 3:30-5 and an additional session on Wednesdays from 1 - 2:30. Most participants choose one day per week but multiple are allowed.
- The Recreational Team is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 - 6. Sign up for one day or sign up for both at a discounted rate. This program is intended for children who want to join a developmental training program to become a better climber. It is the first step to joining our Youth Team
- Sunday Climbing Club is a weekend option that meets at a quieter time of the week. It meets from 9am to 11am on Sundays. Participants will experience much of the same climbing development as the Club, but with some non-climbing specific activities added to keep things interesting.
Session 5: Week of April 26 - Week of June 7 (7 weeks)
- Climbing Club: $265 for 7 week session, one day per week.
- Recreational Team: $315 per 7 week session for one day/week, $575 for twice/week.
- Sunday Climbing: $300 per 7 week session for one day/week.
*Can’t do a full session or want to try the class out before committing? Call us to set up a drop in or prorate a full session. 5% discount applies for siblings and multi-session signups.
* Programs do NOT meet during school vacation weeks or holidays but DO meet on single day holidays. Ask about our break camps to keep the fun going! If you have unique scheduling requirements, please give us a call and we will try to accommodate you.