MetroRock’s After School Program provides a fun and safe arena for kids to experience the challenging world of climbing. Your children will push themselves physically and mentally while having fun with their peers.
Our program runs on the day of your choice.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday meet from 4 - 5:30.
- Tuesday and Thursday goes 4 - 6pm.
Our low instructor-to-student ratio ensures individualized attention as your child learns climbing technique and safety in a fun, social environment. The program is for kids from Kindergarten through middle school, with activities for all abilities and ages.
Newburyport also offers an Advanced Climber program that is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays and runs from 4 - 6. Sign up for one day or sign up for both at a great discounted rate. This program is intended for children who want to focus mostly on climbing with less activities and games than the after school program provides. This is a great option for children who are considering team and for kids who are just looking to spend time climbing with instruction and other kids who enjoy the sport.
Schedule: The school year is divided into ten week sessions to provide flexibility. With both programs, kids get a free membership to the gym for the duration of the session. Can’t do a full session? We welcome single day visits, just call us to make a reservation. 5% discount applies for siblings and multi-session signups.
Price: $375 for 10 weeks, $40 drop-in rate. The Advanced Climber program is $425 per 10 week session for one day a week, $750 for both days.
2016-17 School Year:
- Session 1 - September 6 - November 7
- Session 2 - November 14 - January 27 (no meetings week of Thanksgiving and between Xmas and New Years)
- Session 3 - January 30 - April 14
- Break Camp (no after school) - February 20 - 24
- Break Camp (no after school) - April 17 - 21
- Session 4 - April 24 - June 16 (8 weeks, prorated price)
* Program does NOT meet during school vacation weeks or holidays. Ask about our break camps to keep the fun going! If you have unique scheduling requirements, please give us a call and we will try to accommodate you.