The Team for Adults is a structured training and climbing program for anyone 18 and over who wants to work on becoming a stronger, more confident climber.
Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30-8:30. Sign up for 5 week sessions at a time. Can't do both days? We offer a one day a week option!
Each practice will include climbing drills, technique instruction, cross training and strength conditioning. We'll follow a program designed to tackle each discipline and cover all aspects of practical training for climbers. Team members are encouraged to take part in local competitions as a means to set goals and push themselves to achieve, however competition is not required.
By the end of the team year, you'll have more power, better endurance, and improved technique. You'll probably also look better naked.
Cost per 5 week session:
- For gym members: $120 for twice a week. $60 for just once a week.
- Without gym membership: $250 for twice a week, $125 for once a week.
- Climbing shoes at wholesale prices (approx. 55% of retail).
- Discounted admission to all Metro Rock Competitions.
- Access to private team outdoor trips and outdoor day trips.
For more information, contact: Matt Yosca