If you are an experienced climber coming into MetroRock Station there is a lot of climbing to do! We offer top rope, leading, bouldering, yoga, a weight room and a climbing training area.
Here are some quick tips:
- All new climbers to the gym need a waiver prior to climbing.
- Anyone looking to top rope climb or belay needs to pass a belay test unless they are under the age of 14.
- Our belay tests are on ATC style devices and prospective climber/belayers need to show they know how to tie in with a “rewoven figure eight,” how to load the ATC style belay device, what to look for during a pre-climb safety check and the belay commands.
- There is a separate lead test. Prospective leaders must test on a 5.9 and have their own rope for the test. We do offer lead belay only tests, but lead climbers must also take a lead climbing and belaying test.
- Check out our programs page for options for continued climbing education.
Click here for information on rates and memberships.
DUE TO THE RECENT CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK, WE HAVE ENACTED SEVERAL NEW POLICIES TO KEEP EVERYONE AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE REVIEW THESE POLICIES BEFORE VISITING THE GYM.