MetroRock welcomes applications for these positions:
Responsibilities: The Sales Manager will be responsible for achieving or exceeding gym sales and renewal goals by building and executing a monthly sales plan. In addition they will work collaboratively with the team to increase gym revenue. The Sales Manager will answer directly to the General Manager.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Excellent Verbal/Written Skills
- Desire to build community and improve individual performance.
- Prior Experience in service sales industry leading 2-4 employees.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Sale&Management, or related field
All inquiries should send resume and salary requirements to Pat Enright.
Responsibilities: Event staff work flexible hours at the gyms running our regularly scheduled programs, camps, and classes in addition to one-time events such as birthday parties, private belays, and events. Event staff may have regular shifts and/or sign up for one time events as needed. Weekends and evening hours are typical!
- Good people skills
- Comfortable working with children
- Climb at least 5.9 and comfortable with heights
- Ideally, experience with climbing instruction
To apply, contact the front desk at your gym and hand in an Employment Application. You can pick one up in person as well.
This is a part/full time position which reports to the gym manager. It allows some flexibility with schedule. Weekends and evening shifts should be expected.
General Responsibilities: While all employees hired into this position will share many of the same responsibilities there will be some variations on an individual basis.
- Front Desk - Greet and check-in customers
- Climbing area - Oversight, administer belay tests, conduct safety checks
- Cleaning and Maintenance - Pro-shop, climbing area, support areas
- Good customer service skills
- Well organized and effective at communicating
- Climbing skills preferred
- Part time position (ideally 20 hrs per week)
This position reports to the head route setter
- Set boulder problems and top-rope/lead routes in the MetroRock Climbing Gym.
- Climb at least 5.10
- Have at least some route-setting experience
- Ideally, be available during MetroRock's off-peak hours (weekdays before 6pm, weekend evenings)
To apply, contact the front desk at your gym and ask to get in touch with the head setter.