We are located at 321 Starr Street, between St Nicholas and Cypress Avenues. On street parking is an option.
By Public Transportation:
MetroRock Brooklyn is located less than 2 blocks from the L train stop at Jefferson Street.
From the M train stop at DeKalb, walk 4 blocks up Wyckoff Street, turn right on Starr Street and MetroRock is one block away.
From the East via the LIE:
- Take I-495 W
- Take EXIT 19
- Take Flushing Ave to Cypress Ave
- Take a left onto Cyrpress Ave. MetroRock North is located on the right in two blocks.
From the East via Southern State/Belt Parkway:
- Follow Southern State Pkwy and Belt Pkwy west to exit 17WN Conduit Ave in Queens, New York.
- Keep right to stay on N Conduit Ave, 1.5 mi
- Use any lane to turn slightly left onto Atlantic Ave, 0.2 mi
- Turn right onto Hale Ave, 0.4 mi
- Slight left onto Force Tube Ave, 430 ft
- Continue onto Highland Blvd, 0.4 mi
- Turn right onto Vermont Pl, 0.5 mi
- Use any lane to turn left onto Cypress Ave
- Continue on Cypress for almost 2 miles. MetroRock will be 3 blocks short of Flushing Ave at the intersection of Starr Street
From the North via BQE:
- Travel West (south) on I-278.
- Take exit 39E for NY-25 E58 St Queens Blvd
- Turn left on E58th st, travel approx 1 mile
- Slight right on to Maspeth ave
- Turn left on Rust Street
- Turn right on Grand Ave
- Turn left on 57th st
- Turn right on Flushing Ave. Continue for approx .9 miles
- Take a left onto Cyrpress Ave. MetroRock North is located on the right in two blocks
From the South via BQE:
- Travel East (north) on I-278.
- Take exit 30 for Flushing Ave
- Stay on Flushing ave for 2.3 miles
- Turn right on Wyckoff Street
- Turn left on Starr Street
- MetroRock will be at intersection of Starr Street and Cyrpress