By Car:Follow directions on GPS or Google Maps.
Chances are this may only get you close. Follow these directions to get all the way here:
- Exit the rotary immediately after the Best Buy onto "Santilli Hwy".
- This road will curve to the right at the Teddy Peanut Butter factory and changes to "Norman St".
- Go left onto "Air Force Rd" (look for MetroRock signs.)
- Follow Air Force Road for 0.2 miles.
- Make the first left turn before the brick wall on your left
- MetroRock is 100 yards ahead on the right.
By Public Transportation:
We run a Shuttle to and from the Wellington Station T Stop on the Orange Line. Just call us at 617.387.7625 when you get to the station to request a pick up. However, we cannot guarantee shuttle rides before 5 PM Monday through Friday.
Get to Wellington Station using MBTA's Orange Line or the following bus lines:
- 90 - Davis Square - Wellington Station via Sullivan Square Station & Assembly Mall
- 97 - Malden Center Sta. - Wellington Sta. via Commercial & Hancock Sts.
- 99 - Boston Regional Medical Center- Wellington Station via Main St. & Malden Center Station
- 100 - Elm St. - Wellington Station via Fellsway
- 106 - Lebanon St., Malden or Franklin Sq. - Wellington Sta. via Main St.
- 108 - Linden Square - Wellington Station via Malden Center Station & Highland Ave.
- 110 - Wonderland or Broadway & Park Ave. - Wellington Station via Park Ave., & Woodlawn
- 112 - Wellington Sta. - Wood Island Sta. via Central Ave., Mystic Mall & Admiral's Hill
- 134 - North Woburn - Wellington Station via Woburn Sq., Winchester Ctr., Winthrop St., Medford Sq., Riverside Ave. & Meadow Glen Mall
Once you've arrived to the station, just give us a call and our courtesy shuttle will come pick you up. The pickup location is the platform you exit from the station onto, on the back side of the parking lot. Our van has a big MetroRock logo on it. We can't guarantee this service 100% of the time as sometimes we have events, repairs, or the vans are out and about. Last ride is 30 minutes before closing.
On nice days, the walk is only about 15-20 minutes.