MetroRock welcomes applications for these positions:
Are you ready to join one of the top climbing brands in the country? MetroRock Climbing Centers is seeking to hire a Marketing Strategist to help lead a creative team with developing marketing strategy and content in all the marketing disciplines of the Indoor Climbing Gym business. The focus would be on all the brands that encompass the MetroRock family. The Marketing Strategist will create new ideas and synthesize the ideas of others and turn them into a reality to ensure constant growth of our brands.
- Assist in the development of marketing and sales strategy
- Ensure MetroRock is represented positively in all local and regional markets.
- Develop web based content in all formats (ie. Video, written, etc.) with a team of creative minds from conception to implementation
- Staying on top of current trends to ensure up-to-date relevancy in all content created
- Being a trendsetter; creating new ideas that will continue to push MetroRock and its brand to new viewers in varying markets
- Ensure that all created content is in line with the company’s vision
Relevant Past Experience:
- Prior experience in a marketing or sales position
- Familiarity with the climbing industry
- Fluent with a multitude of social media platforms (ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience using content editing programs (ie. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Works well as part of a Team
- Knows when to lead and when to follow
- Highly organized, self-motivated and highly adaptable
- Works well under management as part of a team but can also operate independently
To inquire or apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is based out of Everett.
To apply for the following potitions, fill out our Employment Application and hand it in to the front desk, or email it to email@example.com. You can pick one up in person as well.
Responsibilities: Event staff work flexible hours at the gyms running our regularly scheduled programs, camps, and classes in addition to one-time events such as birthday parties, private belays, and events. Event staff may have regular shifts and/or sign up for one time events as needed. Weekends and evening hours are typical!
- Good people skills
- Comfortable working with children
- Climb at least 5.9 and comfortable with heights
- Ideally, experience with climbing instruction
This is a part/full time position which reports to the gym manager. It allows some flexibility with schedule. Weekends and evening shifts should be expected.
General Responsibilities: While all employees hired into this position will share many of the same responsibilities there will be some variations on an individual basis.
- Front Desk - Greet and check-in customers
- Climbing area - Oversight, administer belay tests, conduct safety checks
- Cleaning and Maintenance - Pro-shop, climbing area, support areas
- Good customer service skills
- Well organized and effective at communicating
- Climbing skills preferred
- Part time position (ideally 20 hrs per week)
This position reports to the head route setter
- Set boulder problems and top-rope/lead routes in the MetroRock Climbing Gym.
- Climb at least 5.10
- Have at least some route-setting experience
- Ideally, be available during MetroRock's off-peak hours (weekdays before 6pm, weekend evenings)
To apply, contact the front desk at your gym and ask to get in touch with the head setter.