Top Rope Manager (221)
Want to start climbing outside on your own? Our Top Rope Manager Class is an intensive class teaching you the concepts of building top rope anchor systems.
In this class you will learn:
- How to use specialized climbing safety equipment such as rope, webbing, carabiners, removable and fixed protection.
- How to tie specialized climbing knots such as the bowline, clove hitch and the ring bend.
- How to safely identify and use different anchor points.
- The basic concepts of a safe top rope anchor system.
- How to build different top rope anchor systems.
Location: Local crags located anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour drive from Boston.
|Designed for:||Climbers who are looking to start climbing outside on their own.|
|Length:||Moderate day / 6 Hours|
|Minimum Age:||14 (email MCS@Metrorock.com for exceptions)|
|Max Ratio:||6 Climbers : 1 Instructor|
|Suggested Pre-requisites:||Should be belay certified. Intro to Outdoor Climbing (103), Indoor Basic Safety Class (101), Outdoor Climber (121)|
|Open Enrollment Dates:||October 6th (Quincy Quarries), October 14th (Red Rock), November 4th (Quincy Quarries)|
|Price (per person):||$100 (Open Enrollment price!), $275 for One-on-One instruction.|
|Groups:||Email (MCS@Metrorock.com) for group rates and custom classes!|
To book a spot in the class, please give us a ring at 978-499-7625. Questions? Email us anytime: MCS@Metrorock.com