August 22, 6pm
Get pumped for our new event series!
First Ascent Friday is an informal comp where you vie to nab the first send of a whole new set of routes and problems. First person up gets to name the route and give it a grade!
We'll reset the lead cave and speed boulder in Gnarnia earlier in the day and set you loose on the new climbs that night. Once the routes have been sent, no matter how long it takes, we celebrate with foods and drinks!
September 7, 4-7pm
Come to a free team practice and see what the adult team will have in store for members.
We'll do some training, talk schedule, set expectations and get all your questions answered.
The Adult Team is a training program for adults looking to improve their climbing in a group workout setting. The team will train for competitions, outdoor projects and general fitness through a variety of lessons, drills and LOTS of climbing. Workouts will be twice a week, once on Sunday, once on a weeknight.
Perks of joining the team:
- blackout brawl 2013
- MetroRock Sponsored Climbing Videos
- ABS Regionals 12.8.12 (Newburyport)
- Black Out Boulder Brawl 2012
- Kid's Challenge Course Pictures
- Dark Horse Series - 2012 - February 4th, 2012
- Dark Horse 2012 round two: December 3 2011 photos
- DarkHorse Series - 2012 - November 5, 2011
- Black Out Boulder Brawl 2011
- High Ropes Course
- Black Out Boulder Brawl 2010
- SCS June 2007
- Rumney Climbing 2007
- Divisionals 2009
- Dark Horse Series November 2010 Slideshow